Here are my now scanned picture of KBSD sketches. You may recognize five of them, but you're unable to recognize the fifth one so I'll help you.
1. Kick had no helmet on and behind him is a crazy Wacky Jackie who admires him even more.
Jackie: Oh my god! No helmet!
2. Kick without helmet again but this time he is shocked that Kendall falls madly in love with him.
Kendall: You're cute without that darn helmet Clarence.
3. Obviously you've known Kickankhamun from my story "Curse of the Mummy" and its sequels.
4. Possible scene for "Return of the Mummy." Upon discovering that Kick and Gunther didn't return to the hotel in Egypt (they didn't go there as a field trip like the previous stories) one night, Kendall and Jackie along with a random cat (possibly a secret agent like Perry the Platypus) decided to look for them and it turns out that Kick and Gunther were kidnapped by Kyto and Pyrota and are heavly secured by a cursed mummy summoned by Kyto.
Jackie: A girl mummy? That could be cool.
5. Gunther and Kick being feared by Lucille Emerald in the story "Quantum of 24" which can be found here [link]
6. Ronaldo has finally captured Kick and his evil plan involves taking off Kick's helmet to see his hair. Will he succeed in this evil plan of his?
Here's what Ronaldo and Kick originally said in case you can't read my writing:
Ronaldo: As long as you're my prisoner, we'll see what your hair look like when I take of your helmet.
Kick: Biscuits. How does this happened?
Anyway, Kick, Kendall, Gunther, Ronaldo and Jackie belong to Sandro Corsaro
Mummy, Kickankhamun, Lucille (mentioned), the cat and art belong to me